Manage, oversee and coordinate all aspects of branch operational activities including, but not limited to, the following: operations planning, qualifying potential business, operational review of proposals and bookings. Coach, council and train the Operations force to improve individual skills. Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction on all installed accounts. Overall responsibility for execution of contracts – estimated cost vs. actual cost; review of contracts; supervision of labor and subcontractors; planning and scheduling contracts, preparation of invoices, and collections.
- Manages, oversees and coordinates all aspects of branch operations activities including, but not limited to, the following: operations planning, qualifying potential business, operational review of proposals and bookings. Coaches, councils and trains the Operations force to improve individual skills. Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction on all installed accounts.
- Overall responsibility for execution of contracts – estimated cost vs. actual cost; review of contracts; supervision of labor and subcontractors; planning and scheduling contracts, preparation of invoices, and collections.
- Overall responsibility of Departmental Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) goal; Overall responsibility of Slip of < 2%.
- Effectively communicates goals to the operations team and communicate with the wider organization as and when required, and maintains accurate and up to date job cost records, and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Develops and implements operations strategies that improve execution and provide additional value to customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Proactively communicates with and seeks feedback from all customers. Seeks to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Meets with customers on a regular basis to ensure that we are providing quality installations and meeting their individual needs.
- Utilizes financial systems to review actual vs. estimated contract cost and to provide timely and accurate financial reports.
- Manages individual performance and personal development of assigned resources including performance of subcontractors.
- Supervises colleagues (typically Design Engineers, Project Managers, Application Engineers, Technicians, and Installers) in a manner that maintains morale, skills proficiency and productivity. Recruit and hire team members as required. Managerial responsibilities include but are not limited to: mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues; planning, assigning and directing work; performance management; project budget.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Strong management skills related to Project Management
- Customer Focus – Maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet of the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Leadership Orientation – Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the Operations Department; Strong team leadership, team building and facilitation skills
- Initiative – Engages in proactive behavior and looks for new project opportunities
- Adaptability – Responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Strong financial analytical skills including cost control
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills